Monday, November 14, 2011

on the strangeness of google

I checked the blogger stats tab yesterday and scrolled down the list, curious as to how people had found this site.  Most of them stumbled upon it accidentally while googling something else (surprisingly, there are a lot of people out there who search for Jane Eyre or Bertha Mason images, bringing them to this post), some came from sites where I had left comments for other bloggers, but the best was this one yesterday.  A google search of "where to aim for moose kill" led some unsuspecting hunter to my sappy post about wanting to see a moose when I went to Vermont to visit my family.  That poor person did not find what they were looking for here.

looking up 5th...not sure how this fits today, but it's pretty, is that enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment